Monday, June 17, 2013

Sister Missionary Armour of God

There are a few things I wear everyday that I consider my armour as a Sister Missionary.
 
#1 My YW medallion.  I never leave the house without it.  It is my constant reminder that my body is a temple and a reminder of the covenants that I have made there.
 
#2 My name tag.  Not only do I carry my own name to let others know who I am but I also carry the Saviors name to remember who I am as a daughter of God, what Jesus Christ has done for me, and who I represent every day. 
 
 
 
#3 My CTR ring.  Choose the right at all times, and in all things, and in all places.
 
#4 Modest dress.  I show that I am a strong worthy daughter of God by the way I dress.  Encourage all of them to stick to the For the Strength of Youth guidlelines.  They will bless their lives. 
 
 
#5 My bike helmet.  It looks dorky but it is proof that I am obedient to all of the rules I've been given.  Never justify the commandents that Heavenly Father as given us.  They will bless us as we work to be strictly obedient to them.
 
Much love,
Sister Shayne

No comments:

Post a Comment